Actual Multiple Monitors
by Actual Tools
- Rate this App
- Section System Utility
- Update: Latest version
- Operating System: Windows 10
- License: Free Trial
- CPU Support: 64 bit and 32 Bit PC
- Auto Verified: 2020-02-07
Actual Multiple Monitors (2020) Download for Windows 10 PC/laptop - latest version
Actual Multiple Monitors App free download for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Actual Multiple Monitors latest official version 2020 for PC and laptop from Files10.com.
- Get fully functional taskbar with Start menu and system tray on each monitor
- Quickly move windows between monitors
- Set its own wallpaper and screensaver on each monitor
- Play a game on one monitor and chat, surf web, etc. on others
- Connect as many monitors as you need (up to 64 monitors supported)
It improves Windows® user interface when working with several monitors at once. Install Actual Multiple Monitors to get such essential controls as Taskbar, Start menu, system tray and Task Switcher on each connected display, quickly allocate windows between monitors (either manually or automatically), improve the look-and-feel of your desktop with the multi-monitor desktop wallpaper and screen saver, switch your laptop between internal display and external displays in a click with desktop profiles. Play your favorite games on one monitor and chat, serf web, stream online video, etc. on the others at the same time without fear that the game will minimize.
With these subtle but indispensable enhancements your productivity may be increased several times!
Actual Multiple Monitors is developed and published by Actual Tools, Files10.com is not directly affiliated with Actual Tools.
Files10 is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.